Monday, November 16, 2009

Funky Fuschia Scarf


One of my scarves just totally wrote a personal ad. I guess she's tired of living in my "Scarves to Send to the Gallery" basket. I'm not sure if there will be much interest for her here, since she's pretty different than the other things in my shop. I think my gallery customers and my Etsy customers are very different kinds of people who are looking for very different things. But she had a few hearts on Rav, and more people will see her on Etsy than at the tiny little gallery tucked cozily away in the mountains of North Carolina, so I decided to let her try to find her owner here for a couple weeks before mailing her off to frolic in the crisp mountain air. Which means if you want her, you should grab her quick. She looks like this:


And you can find all her details here.

I may add a few more scarves to the shop over the next few days. We'll see how it goes. Meanwhile, I'm still knitting on this amazing yarn from Cool Climates:


Which is in the process of turning into a truly amazing drop stitch scarf that shows off the crazy texture of this yarn in all its glory.

Have I mentioned how much I love art yarn?

2 comments:

  1. I like the pink scarf. But I love that white yarn. I think I would love the resulting scarf. I will have to check back to see if it's far away in the mountains of North Carolina. :)

    (I clicked over from The Fluent Self to see the fuschia scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth,

    Welcome! It's always nice to run across one of Havi's Right People, because they're pretty much always awesome. I finished the white scarf today. Now it's just a matter of taking photos & deciding what I want to do with it. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I have decided to start moderating comments. If you are human, and you are friendly and non-spammy, I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you because comments make me happy! Your comment will show up on the blog probably the same day, assuming I am not insanely busy.

If you are spammy, or trolly, or a robot, you cannot post comments to my blog. Unless you are an exceptionally friendly robot with human leanings, like Summer Glau. Robots will be allowed to post comments on a case-by-case basis.