Friday, January 15, 2010

Look what I made!




Hey, people.

Time for another shop update.

My goal this week was to get 10 new batt sets dyed, carded, and in the shop, plus re-photo several older batt sets. Well... I fell a little short of my goal. Which is okay, because I knew it was going to be a stretch, and I am happy with what I've gotten done so far. I made several new pretties, and am now ready to start working on a few housekeeping things like neatening up my shop a bit and getting my act together to launch my new fiber club this weekend.

But until then, here are this week's awesomenesses:




If you think one of them wants to come live with you,
you can stop by the shop and snatch it up
and take it home with you
and turn it into beautiful handspun goodness.

:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have decided to start moderating comments. If you are human, and you are friendly and non-spammy, I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you because comments make me happy! Your comment will show up on the blog probably the same day, assuming I am not insanely busy.

If you are spammy, or trolly, or a robot, you cannot post comments to my blog. Unless you are an exceptionally friendly robot with human leanings, like Summer Glau. Robots will be allowed to post comments on a case-by-case basis.