Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Namaste


The great thing about dyeing is that if you're rushed or distracted and don't end up with exactly the beautiful color you were going for -- you end up with a different beautiful color. Then you grab some more wool & dye the color you wanted in the first place, and you end up with twice as much stunningly beautiful wool. It's a low stress job. ;-)


One of my red dyepots took an unexpected swerve into fuchsia this week, resulting in a decidedly Om-like color. So I carded it up with some bright fuchsia, dark purple, and stunning gold bamboo and tencel, and decided to call it Namaste.



Think of it as Om's sophisticated older sister.
Get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have decided to start moderating comments. If you are human, and you are friendly and non-spammy, I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you because comments make me happy! Your comment will show up on the blog probably the same day, assuming I am not insanely busy.

If you are spammy, or trolly, or a robot, you cannot post comments to my blog. Unless you are an exceptionally friendly robot with human leanings, like Summer Glau. Robots will be allowed to post comments on a case-by-case basis.