Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shout out to the Blogosphere!

Welcome! I hope this blog will be a place to offer others a glimpse into my adventures on my journey to becoming a fiber artist. I intend to blog about new skills and techniques I learn; reviews of fibers, yarns, dyes, and equipment; and the stories behind my most recent creations, which will of course always include lots of pictures.

I would love to hear what you'd like to see on this blog. If there's a fiber or technique you'd like to know more about, or a product you'd like to see reviewed, let me know! I've learned a lot from other people's blogs, websites, and videos, and I would love for this blog to be a great resource for people on their own fiber journeys.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is great! I know nothing about spinning and dyeing, so this is very interesting to me. I look forward to reading your coming entries!

    ReplyDelete

I have decided to start moderating comments. If you are human, and you are friendly and non-spammy, I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you because comments make me happy! Your comment will show up on the blog probably the same day, assuming I am not insanely busy.

If you are spammy, or trolly, or a robot, you cannot post comments to my blog. Unless you are an exceptionally friendly robot with human leanings, like Summer Glau. Robots will be allowed to post comments on a case-by-case basis.